What is the Homeopathic Flu Injection?
- A combination of herbal & natural remedies diluted homeopathically
- The products used are injectable ampoules manufactured under strict quality control regulations in Germany
How does it work?
- The homeopathic remedies prevent colds, influenza and viral infections
- Boosts or regulates the immune system
- Increases resistance to viral infections
- Reduces recurrent infections
Homeopathic vs. Conventional Flu Vaccine
- The homeopathic flu injection contains no live attenuated viruses
- The homeopathic flu injection has fewer side effects whereas many patients find they get sick after the conventional flu vaccine
- Unlike the conventional flu vaccine, the homeopathic flu injection may be administered when the patient is already sick, with a booster dose of Echinacea compositum
How is it administered?
- An intramuscular injection usually into the gluteus maximus as this is less painful but may be given into the arm muscle if preferred
- 1 single dose may be enough for healthier patients, with a booster injection on the first signs of any infection
- For patients who are prone to recurrent infections or have a weak immune system, a 3 week course is suggested and then once monthly during winter
Oral Drops Available
- For those who dislike
injections or small children, Oral Homeopathic Flu Prophylaxis drops are also
available to prevent colds and flu.